Picture Update

Long awaited Update!

I have so much to update you on so I shall update you briefly on everything in Pictures and captions!!

This here is my French Breakfast Club. We made lunches and Green Smoothies every morning at 7:00 AM. In addition to this, we all speak French. Oui. ;)

And all know how to "trow up a shaka" as they say in Hawaii. I don't know if Josh really knows how to... He's from Chad Africa....








This is Gabi! She's my friend now. :) 

Here are the Female Leaders of the Health Practicum. White, Mexican, and Japanese. We're so cool.

The Day after the Practicum ended I decided I needed a change... so I had my hair completely CHOPPED OFF. I donated it to Locks of Love. 

This is a Picture of me after Bonnie finished cutting and styling. 

After I cut my hair, it was time for Spring Break. YAY! So I stayed with my best friend Heidi and her husband and he took us surfing! *Thanks Amy for letting me borrow the wetsuit!*

Honestly... we only look legit. All we did was stand in the baby waves and get knocked over while holding a board and wearing a wetsuit. . . But don't we look so cool!!! 

Above we have some of my favorite people in the entire world!! They are the people I spent the last two winter practicums with! Developing the Health Practicum for SOULS West. The bottom row holding certificates were the most recent track and they were certified as Lifestyle Coaches during the last 10 weeks. 

Then it's back to normal SOULS Life! Visiting CCC Member Joel came by and happened to sit with Danielle and I and I realized "THIS IS THE PERFECT SELFIE OPPORTUNITY!" The three of us led together in 2012. Then two of our students from that program walked by and....

we had to take a picture with them too! I'm so proud of both of them becoming more experienced and mature in the Lord and in life. :) 

Last (but certainly not least) I have acquired a beta fish! His name is SGT. (Sargent) It's an abbreviation for Sakanakun Gourmet Talapia. Sakanakun means "Boy Fish" in Japanese. And because it was an expensive beta my roommate Monica said we should eat him. Like a Gourmet Talapia. HAHA. So I call him Sargent. :) Sargent Talapia. It's only been 48 hours but I love him so much. :) 


That has been an update on my life! Sometime in the future I'll post another update. :) 

Bye!

Comments

  1. I love how you and Heidi only "look" legit! Is SGT the one who got eaten by a bird?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha -- I know right? We really got tossed around.
    Yes, Sgt. was the one eaten by the bird. I suppose I should write a post about that in case some stranger is reading this and thinking, "Man, a fish! I should get one!" they should be properly warned. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing

Health Update