New Hobby -- Blogging. :)

You seriously don't have to read every one of my posts, but they will include any of the following:

- Occasional updates on random activities I enjoy
- Poetry
- Pictures of what I ate that morning. No, that's instagram.
- Insights on life and spiritual things
- Funny stories
- Updates on my whereabouts
- Embarrassing stories. Not mine, Brielle's.
- Random analogies I have made about something
- Secrets about my friends that I swore I would tell no one... j/k

So feel free to stop by occasionally.

I called this blog "A Little Arizona Sunshine" for two reasons.
1. Every other conceivable name was taken. Seriously?? How many people actually blog??
2. I travel a lot but always feel that Arizona is my home. It's always sunny and warm and I like that. So everywhere I go, I hope people see a little piece of Arizona Sunshine in me along with a sunny disposition that shows that I'm a Christian.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll probably post an old poem tomorrow to see what you guys think of my poetry. Don't be a hater -- comment. :)

-Amanda

Comments

  1. Life is great....so sing about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally singing about it, fool! :D Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. So happy to be following my Arizona Sunshine!! Love and miss you!! Auntie Audra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you found it! Love and miss you too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing

Health Update