Pho Fun Friday!


This post is just a regular update as to where I've been and what I've been doing the last couple of weeks. 

Side note: Pho (pronounced fuh) is a Vietnamese soup that is delicious. If you order it and you're vegetarian you must specify that you want the mushroom broth. But it's really yummy. My roommate Monica and I tend to eat it quite often. Usually on Friday's. Hence the "Pho Fun Friday!" Now, back to the update on my life.


I'm currently in Hemet, CA (yup, you're going to have to Google Maps that one) working with the new Health Practicum run by SOULS West. This practicum is seriously amazing. Each student, when they get inside a home, does a small health talk covering lifestyle principles that can improve the health of the family they're talking to. At the close of the health talk, they offer the family books as tools to improve the family's spiritual and physical health. Check out the website if you have a chance: livinghealthyinstitute.org.


Other than that, there was nothing that unusual about my Friday. Other than the fact that I left my towel at the laundromat. My exact thought, "$.25 is worth it to have a super dry towel. AND I can fold my clothes while I wait!" Then I finished folding my laundry and promptly left. -_- 

Oh! And I ate breakfast with a couple of angels. No big deal. Just kidding -- the picture just looks like that. The whole team tried fitting around the table so we took a panorama. 





That's all for this week! Blessings to you!

PS -- There were no current embarrassing moments for Brielle. (She's the blonde one third from the right. Or... well... the only blonde one in the group.)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing

Health Update