The next 24 hours are crucial to my life.



Which is why I'm procrastinating and blogging about it instead of actually packing. lol

24 hours from right now I need to be boarding a plane in Los Angeles for Spokane Washington.

In that 24 hours I must:

-Complete the process of unpacking from Texas (Blog about this last week to follow soon! Here's a sneak peak)


-Laundry
-Re-pack for the week in Spokane plus iShare and Souls graduation
-Write a song
-Just kidding about that song
-Pack for the 4 months at HEALTH
-Sleep....
-Drive 9+ hours to LAX and get there in time to catch my flight

You're jealous of my exciting life. I'm jealous of the fact that you're sitting here reading this because you have that much time on your hands. We're even. ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing

Health Update