Snow. Wheat. Bobby and Sarah. Interview. Amanda Goad.



What do all of these things have in common?

They're all incredibly sweet things? Maybe.
They're all in Spokane Washington? Yes!

I flew up to Spokane Washington on Wednesday for an interview at Upper Columbia Academy for the Evangelism Director/Chaplain for the school. After interviewing on Thursday I was offered the job and said yes! So I'm moving up here in January! It may seem like a huge "what just happened?" to many of you, but I have definitely been praying about this for weeks and I see a good fit here for me to work and minister at this academy. I like the faculty and (right now) I like the area really well too. We'll see how I feel when the snow makes an appearance.

Before Washington, I was in Texas for a week for my good friend Mary Jo's Wedding! It was quite a fun event with all the Warrens and Houghtons and their families there. I enjoyed reconnecting with old family friends and making some new ones! (Shout out to Bonnie and family... not that you read my blog or anything... or even asked if I had one... what just because I don't have Facebook, I don't have ANY internet presence?? Wow... the nerve... Just kidding. I love all of you guys!)

I've enjoyed my time up here in Washington, but I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL MY FRIENDS AT iSHARE! :D And to watch my children graduate. :')

Comments

  1. So happy for you!! Be safe!! Love ya!! Your Favorite Auntie Audra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Washington! Is this a long term or short term thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a 3-year term thing. I'll be gone for a while... but I don't think I'd ever move out there full time because of how cold it gets. lol.

      Delete
    2. This is a 3-year term thing. I'll be gone for a while... but I don't think I'd ever move out there full time because of how cold it gets. lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing

Health Update