Health Update

Something I've decided to do (as of last night) is to let you follow in my Health adventure. While we're learning how to help other people to reach their health goals, we ourselves are encouraged to reach our health goals. I'm going to post my original stats and then at week 8 I'll post an update. In the meantime, I'll let you know what exactly I've been doing to reach those goals.

If you would prefer me to tell funny stories to make reading this new train of thought easier and more enjoyable, then I shall.

Today we walked 3 miles from 6-7 AM and ate a hearty breakfast with lots of fruit and beans. Yup. Beans. They put beans in everything here. The gravy, Sloppy Joes, the oatmeal... just kidding. Not the oatmeal. But they sure do love the beans here! While on the walk, I felt it would be easier to roll down the trail as opposed to just walking. Didn't turn out so well. -_-

In addition to breakfast, we eat once more at 1:00 PM and that's it for the rest of the day. No joke, I don't even feel hungry. And we work out again at noon. Just Lakshmi and I. We're on a mission to beat BeeJay and Vasa's testimony.

More later this week!


Comments

  1. One thing I do NOT miss is two meals a day. My body does so, so, so much better on many small meals throughout the day… you know, exactly what we were warned about in Health class ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I understand why you'd say that. I've actually been curious as to lifestyle treatments to the things you suffer with. Because seriously, your life is epic. lol. So far in our classes and seeing all the research I've learned 3 things:
      1. Everyone gets cancer. lol not really but GEZZZ there's a lot of stuff that lends to getting cancer!
      2. The NEWSTART lifestyle, medically, has actually been proven to lower the risks of getting heart disease, Diabetes, and all cancers
      3. There is ALWAYS exceptions.

      So with that said, I totally understand how your eating habits are totally helping your case specifically and I really hope you're doing better! <3

      Delete
  2. What was Bee Jays and Vasa's testimony in a nutshell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of just a running joke with Beejay because he's so humble about mentioning that him and Vasa lost a lot of weight and reversed several lifestyle diseases. So we keep telling him to start preparing to tell people that Lakshmi and I will have the most epic health testimony after this quarter. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing