February! in March...

It's been a while. I know. My apologies. I've been busy.
Here's your update on my life:

If you remember my New Year's resolutions, you'll know I have unfortunately failed at the "Write one blogpost a month at least" one. But I am SO HAPPY to share that the rest of them are still being kept faithfully! Since the new year, I have paid off my credit cards AND Andrews University, I have finished 2 books, I have TWO friends that I am health coaching (Heidi and Natalie -- we'll meet soon. I'm still recouping from Mission Trip... ;) ), finished a 7 credit class, and now I'm writing a blog post!

I'll wait while you applaud my efforts and successes.

Thank you.

Other fun things that happened since then will now follow.

One of my FAVORITE bloggers and podcast host (Eli W McCann) responded to me on Instagram and I unashamedly fan-girled. It was great. He and Jolyn Metro host a great Podcast called "Strangerville" and it's wonderful. Go subscribe.

I also got to surprise my Best Friend for her 30th birthday! And gave her the gift of time... time off that is. Sick time off... whatever, it was a great gift. Thanks again, Heidi, for taking care of my sick-self. :)

Two days ago I got back from a domestic Mission trip to Holbrook Indian School in Holbrook, AZ. We had a great time and it went as all other mission trips go, so I'm not sure what to tell you there. What I DO wish to tell you is that I got to see my parents and MaMa and Papa! That was such a treat! MaMa was a HUGE help in the cafeteria and PaPa got to boss my kids around for a few days while we were setting up fences. It really was nice to see all four of them. :)

Regardless of my progress so far, I have a LOT to do before school starts on Monday, but I thought I would do this so I could check something else off!! :)

Here are some fun picture for you to enjoy from our adventures the past two weeks. :) 

Comments

  1. GoodNESS I miss your face!!! I see you're still as flexible as ever, miss backbends lol. And seriously, I miss your parents too. More than I expected. Seeing their pictures was a crazy wave of nostalgia!

    I'll be heading to our TAA 10 year reunion in a week and a half, and I am so so so so so hoping that I get to see you there. You've been a very important part of my life-- let's not stop now! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing

Health Update