Not a Techy-kinda Person

I'm pretty much a grandma when it comes to technology.

While studying for my Global Business class, the topic of technology and its impact on globalization came up. My perception is that I'm not a tech-type person, but by definition I am.

I bank on my phone.
I repay student loans on my phone.
I call my friends and family with my phone (and see their faces!).
I aspire to have a career in photography on my phone (only on Instagram...).
I shop on my phone.
I check frequently that I don't have cancer or other life-threatening ailments on my phone (Thank you WebMD. You're a star.)
I instant message on my phone.
I go to college on my phone.
I check the weather on my phone.
I no longer use a watch to check the time.
I navigate using my phone.
I schedule important dates on my phone.
I pay bills on my phone. (For my phone.)
I book flights on my phone.
I watch TV and movies on my phone.
I check what time the sun will rise and set on my phone.
I listen to music on my phone.
...I don't use it as an alarm clock. I have a cute one next to my bed for that...

So while I'm far behind my fellow millennials in regards to technology... I'm up to speed for the most part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing

Health Update