I See Dead People

This morning I had the privilege to go back about 10 years and do something I haven't done since:

A trip to view cadavers.

This year I've been teaching Anatomy and Physiology at Weimar Academy. When I was asked to do so in October, my thoughts were, "WHAT? No. No way. I can't do that!"

This morning as I watched 12 of my 13 students gathered around those tables and heard them answering the questions that Dr. Dias was asking, I realized that they had learned something! I will have taught 8 months of high school Biology and Anatomy and Physiology by the end of this month. Something I never thought I could do.

Now I look back and think, "I did it one day at a time. One lesson at a time. One prayer at a time."

You are capable of doing ANYTHING if you take it one step at a time.

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing

Health Update