PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT

ATTENTION ALL SOULS TRACK 1 STUDENTS IN THE HEALTH PROGRAM!!!

Okay, now that I have EVERYONE's attention (because really, who didn't want to keep reading after that intro?) I'd like to disclose some information.

Remember that line in the canvass about your friend who has followed the principles in these books and has only been sick once in the last 15 years??

... then that said friend got sick during the practicum...?

... and that said friend said it was "allergies"....

IT'S TRUE!!

When I got home to Bisbee recently, I started feeling sick. Sore throat, coughing, congestion, headache, etc. It didn't get better after a few days and I was resting and drinking lots of water and doing all those awesome things that should make me feel better but it wasn't working.

So my beautiful mother suggested I go visit her at work when Dr. P was in so he could check out my illness. After going and telling him my symptoms and him observing the insides of my ears, throat, soul, etc, he told what the verdict was.

Allergies.

Yup. Allergies. I've been on Claritin since then and viola, I am no longer sick. :)

This post is dedicated ENTIRELY to vindicating Monica's reputation. If you don't know Monica, she has a great reputation. In all honesty, her reputation could still have been ridiculous even without this tidbit of her life being verified.

Thanks for reading!!


Comments

  1. Thanks Amanda! I feel vindicated :)
    I just hope that every single person from the health practicum will read this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still working on getting them to read this. -_- Apparently my blog isn't very interesting. lol

      Delete
  2. Yay! Monica is awesome and so is your mom and so are you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing

Health Update