Procrastination

One week's worth of homework for one class typically takes me 8 hours.

Within the last two weeks, I've had to do 8 weeks worth of homework for one class and 6 weeks worth of homework for another class and take two midterms (about 100 hours of work). While working. And attending two meetings a day for Week of Prayer. And doing some volunteer work for GYC.

I guess I could compare it to... trying to stuff an elephant into a Polly Pocket.

Or trying to tell a giraffe to duck... under a handrail.

Or having a gorilla read the Declaration of Independence and write an essay about the mistreatment of the colonies by the King. Wait, that was me two nights ago.

I'm less than 9 hours away from my deadline and I'm happy to announce:

I got a B on my Religion Midterm, a 96% on my History midterm, and I only have 4 more assignments to complete to be caught up.

In order to accomplish this feat, I went on a complete media fast. Instagram and Facebook accounts were deactivated, Netflix was signed off, I didn't even call Lakshmi when she got home from Europe because I was afraid of precious time being lost and not being able to finish my assignments!

But this week has been such a blessing and I would trade it for anything.

Ok, 13 minute diversion from homework done. Back to the race to the finish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing

Health Update