1 Month Mark!



So I've been here for an entire month! In that month I have:

Walked at least 98.4 miles
Eaten at 7 AM and 1 PM everyday and only eaten a dinner maybe 4 or 5 times
Helped at a Free Dental Clinic in the bay area
Helped put on a Health Expo and gave free massages to the community
Become certified in:
     CHIP Facilitation
     Depression Recovery
     CPR
     First Aid
Set up Personal Health Coaching with 3 People from the community
Played in Weimar's Hydrotherapy lab

It's been a fun month. :)

As for my progress... well, I checked a week or two ago and I had gained weight. Whaaa?? Right? I'm like, what happened? But I'm going to post my progress tomorrow and here are my beginning measurements (Blood Work will only be updated at the end of the 4 months.)

8/17/14
Height: 5'5" (Hopefully that doesn't change...)
Weight: 172.2 lb
Waist GIRTH (BTW, I LOVE THAT WORD. GIRTH. Ew.): 41"
BMI: 28.7
% Body Fat: 41.2
Blood Pressure: 102/58
Blood Sugar: 97
Total Cholesterol: 144
LDL ("Lousy" or bad)Cholesterol: 88
HDL ("Healthy" or Good) Cholesterol: 38
Vitamin D-25: 32.5
Vitamin B12: 796
Triglycerides: 74

Most of these numbers are normal, but my LDL is a little high and my blood pressure is a little low. Everything else is in the "Normal" range. Oh, and my BMI. Not normal. I'm overweight. :)

Update to follow tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Wow I'd love to say I've done all those things! So cool that there's so much hands on experience!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing

Health Update