Miracle Cure for the Mind!

___________ will help you to: (Try to figure out what goes in the blank! (Even if you don't want to guess keep reading. Don't be a negative Nancy and stop reading just because I asked you to think for 5 minutes.))

- recall more information and strengthen your brain in addition to promoting your neuronal plasticity in the aging brain.
- save brain power that can be used for other things
- improve your focus
- learn more things in life
- become more creative
- delay typical cognitive decline by 7-14 years

What is it?!?!? What is it!?!?


It's memorizing! It's really good for your brain! Not just memorizing scripture, but committing ANYthing to memory is so beneficial for preserving your mental health and plasticity.

But Memorizing Scripture is even more beneficial for:

- improving self control
- battling temptation
- dwelling on the character of Christ
- Plus a million other things Henry said in class today. :)

I started memorizing the book of James 2 years ago and only go through the 1st chapter. After class today, I've been inspired to continue on that journey!

For those who read the previous post, I totally don't want to post my improvements, because I gained weight and increased in body fat %. lol. So I'll post something when it's encouraging!!! :D


Comments

  1. Cheaterrrrrr! LOL. You have to post your improvements, no matter what. I insist! (If only so I know that I'm not the only one gaining weight despite my efforts to the contrary… :P )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're totally right. I'll make my next post about my update regardless of the results... lol. I did realize that I had gone from 41 inches in my waist down to 37 inches. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing

Health Update