Popcorn!

Let's be honest... Who doesn't like popcorn?

How many of you reading this post has had smoothies and popcorn on a Friday or Saturday night? Since most of the people that read my blogs are of the canvassing world or are related to the canvassing world, I'm assuming that's e'erbody. So a friend of mine had me try this recipe.... and I'm in love. Literally. I'll never get married because I love this recipe with too much of my heart. Ok maybe not that much love, but I'm definitely loving this recipe! Try it sometime! (And either use it the same day or refrigerate)

2 1/2 c popcorn unpopped
1 c oil
1/4 c yeast flakes
2 cloves fresh garlic
2 t dill

Step 1: Wash your hands. Gross. Why would you think of cooking anything without washing your hands? Sicko.

Step 2: Pop the popcorn. I use an air popper you can get from almost any store. Because I'm an idiot when it comes to the stove and not burning stuff.

Step 3: Blend oil, yeast flakes, and garlic in a blender until smooth. Put in a jar/container and add dill.

Step 4: In a bowl, add some salt to the plain popcorn (already popped, not the kernels) and add liquid until it tastes good.

Step 5: Eat it. Don't do all this work and just instagram a picture of it. That's a waste...


Enjoy!

She does like this popcorn. She was just tired of stirring...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing

Health Update