Just A Little Fun Story Telling

A little reminiscing today!


#1. I'm sitting shotgun with Chris S. when he pulls over to look at his map and the following is our conversation:
Me: (Reading a poster) Awe... a very shy dog is missing... that's sad.
Chris: How can you tell?
Me: That he's lost??
Chris: No, that he's shy. Can you tell by the picture?
Me: No... the Poster says, "Very Shy Dog"....

Best.







#2. I was thinking about how awesome it was to work with the floaters this summer (not that I was there the whole time, but when I was I'm convinced there was a lot more laughing.) These guys are great. :D:D
#3. Usually, whenever we see classes having a reunion... it's just Ricky and I around. lol. Almost always. Sometimes Areli will be there on a special occasion, but usually it's just us.

But not this year! We a bunch show up! Not all at once, but we had Myself, Ricky, Eugene, Izraias, Areli, April, Hulda, Israel, and there might have been one more but it's been a month. So I'm entitled to forget. It was a great time together! 









Last but not least, I was thinking of Deb and Steve and missing them and their little munchkin who has long since forgotten who I am. Isaiah, one day, you'll remember me and how much you appreciated and loved me. Until then... Well... you're not old enough to read this anyway so it doesn't really matter what I have to say now does it.

Comments

  1. Yes Amanda, there is always more laughing when you're around #2

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing

Health Update