FACEBOOK



Yup. I signed back up. Why you may ask?
1. It's the EASIEST way to network.
2. You were expecting more than one good reason?
3. Well it will be nice to just post my blog link on my site and more people will read it now!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
4. That's pretty much all the reasons.

Some interesting observations...

- I'm more annoyed with notifications than excited now lol
- I feel like I betrayed Janelle :(
- I have 234 friends and I opened it about 19 hours ago...
- We'll see how this turns out. I may just delete it again. LOL. BAHAHAHA That would honestly be so funny... "HEY! I'm BACK!"
... 2 days later... "Whatever. I'm done. See ya."
AND NO ONE WOULD NOTICE! Facebook. No one cares about anything.


Living in the dorm life...

So... I'm having some struggles living in the dorm here. Everyone is so nice. (<<not my problem...) but I feel like I'm being smothered. I have to sign out whenever I leave campus... What?? Why? I'm an adult and I'll be back by curfew... Whatever. I shall live under the law of the land as much as I possibly can.

Moving on to more exciting and positive things! This week I'll share with you 2 exciting packages I received!

1. I finally felt like one of the Hawaiian students that got care packages at SOULS!!! Janelle send me a care package with many amazing things in it that I will eat sparingly because of the sugar content. BUT I shall eat them nonetheless. ;)

2. My FitBit came in the mail! This tiny contraption is the size of my thumb but it does so much!

- It counts my steps wherever I go
- As I'm active through the day, my flower grows!
- It even tracks how well I sleep
- and all my miles logged it's sure to keep.
- I can tell how many stories I've climbed in a day!
- It's pretty much the bomb. That's all I gots to say.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Drill...?

The Problem with All or Nothing

Health Update